A refreshing smoothie, perfect to beat the summer heat or if you want to brighten your day. Toss a few items items into the blender for a quick spin and you will have a refreshing citrus smoothie to enjoy in the shade or maybe even poolside. Check out the video and recipe details below.
- 2 handfuls of ice cubes
- 4 fl oz orange juice
- 3 fl oz pineapple juice
- ¼ cup frozen pineapple
- 6 fl oz prepared Neocate® Junior with Prebiotics, Vanilla
- Crush ice and frozen pineapple in blender.
- Add Neocate® Junior and blend for a few seconds.
- Add orange juice and pineapple juice. Blend till evenly mixed.
- Pour in glass and serve. Add a pineapple slice as a garnish.
Change things up with this recipe by substituting another flavor of Neocate Junior or Neocate Splash!
Consult your healthcare professional to determine if this recipe, ingredients, and consistency are appropriate for your child. Nutritional values are approximate and will vary based on quantities and substitutes. Cooking with or freezing Neocate may affect some nutrient levels.
Image used is for illustrative purposes only and does not represent finished recipe.