Available Mon-Fri, 8:30 am - 6:00 pm EST
for 0-12 months |
Pepticate is an extensively hydrolyzed whey-based hypoallergenic infant formula indicated for infants with cow milk allergy (CMA) and is clinically shown to be effective in the nutritional management of CMA. Pepticate is nutritionally complete and shown to support growth while helping to provide relief from symptoms of cow milk allergy (CMA).
Pepticate is the leading extensively hydrolyzed infant formula (eHF) in Europe* with over 30 years of experience in managing infants with cow milk allergy (CMA) and sold in over 75 countries.†
- Clinically shown to be safe, well-tolerated, and support growth
- Nutritionally complete for infants from birth to 12 months of age
- The first and only extensively hydrolyzed infant formula (eHF) with a blend of prebiotic fibers in the US to support infant digestive health
Contains lactose, found naturally in breast milk helping make the formula taste better
- HCPs rated Pepticate as the UK's best tasting eHF‡
- Made with DHA and ARA to promote brain and eye development
- The #1 eHF recommended by UK pediatricians§
Pepticate is brought to you by Nutricia, the makers of Neocate. Pepticate™ is a hypoallergenic, extensively hydrolyzed infant formula for use under medical supervision and is indicated for cow milk allergy in infants from birth to 12 months.* Based on annual sales data, dated 9/28/22.
† Sold under various brand names worldwide
‡ Based on 2018 blinded palatability study on UK HCP taste preference of leading brands.
§ Most recommended brand based on a 2022 survey of UK GPs, Pediatricians, and Dietitians. (n = 206)
|Protein Equivalent, g||2.4|
|Prebiotic Fiber, g||0.8|
|Linoleic Acid, mg||0.68|
|Vitamin A, mcg RE||79|
|Vitamin D3, mcg||1.9|
|Vitamin E, mg α-TE||1.7|
|Vitamin K, mcg||7.0|
|Vitamin B6, mg||0.08|
|Vitamin B12, mcg||0.26|
|Folic Acid, mg||0.01|
|Pantothenic Acid, mg||0.49|
|Vitamin C, mg||14.0|
|Protein Equivalent, g||11.7|
|Prebiotic Fiber, g||4.1|
|Linoleic Acid, mg||3.3|
|Vitamin A, mcg RE||388|
|Vitamin D3, mcg||9.4|
|Vitamin E, mg α-TE||8.5|
|Vitamin K, mcg||35.0|
|Vitamin B6, mg||0.41|
|Vitamin B12, mcg||1.3|
|Folic Acid, mg||0.07|
|Pantothenic Acid, mg||2.4|
|Vitamin C, mg||67.0|
* Modified to be better tolerated by infants with cow milk allergy
|Amount of water||Amount of Pepticate power to add||Approximate final volume|
|3 fl oz||3 scoops or 13.5g||3.3 fl oz|
|5 fl oz||5 scoops or 22.5g||5.6 fl oz|
|8 fl oz||8 scoops or 36g||8.9 fl oz|
1. Clean the work surface and wash your hands. Thoroughly clean, rinse, and drain the bottles and nipples before sterilizing unless the
health professional states otherwise.
2. Pour the required amount of water into the bottle. Ask your baby’s healthcare team if you need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and if you need to boil (sterilize) bottles, nipples and rings before use.
3. Using only the measuring scoop provided, level each measuring scoop. Do not pack down the powder.
4. Add the number of scoops corresponding to the water volume.
5. Close the bottle and shake well until contents are fully dissolved.
6. Check the temperature on your wrist before bottle-feeding.
It is important to read the preparation and use instructions carefully. Incorrect preparation or storage can result in health risks to the baby.
Bottles should be prepared immediately before mealtime and given within an hour of preparation. Always discard any unconsumed product remaining in the bottle. Shake or stir before use. Do not reheat during consumption or heat the bottle in the microwave.
Ideally store in a cool dry place. Always replace the cover after use. Use within one month after opening. Packaged in a protective atmosphere. Contents may settle in transit.
Always use the scoop provided, please note the color of the scoop may change from time to time.