Auto Reorder Program
Creating a fresh supply Auto Reorder takes the worry out of interrupting your child’s nutritional routine!
- Choose the days you want your product shipped using our frequency intervals or
choose your own specific dates.
- Pause your delivery anytime and restart it again.
- Change shipping locations, for instance if go on vacation or you move.
- Change or add products you want shipped.
- PLUS you save 5% on the 2nd Auto Reorder shipment
and every shipment thereafter, as long as your order is on the Auto Reorder program.
Auto Reorder Program Overview
There are two ways to add an order to Auto Reorder:
1. Initially, during Check-Out. Follow these steps:
- You must register with Neocate.com creating an account profile to use the Auto Reorder program.
- Place your items in the cart and complete the checkout page.
- Under Manage Auto Reorder check the box that says PUT THIS
ORDER ON AUTO REORDER (Exhibit 1, below).
- After this box is checked, the shipping schedule options will expand (Exhibit
- Select your shipping options, either schedule reoccurring frequencies or specific
- The order you are placing will ship today (tomorrow if after 2pm EST), make sure the start date entered is when you want your next order to ship.
- Your order is now set up for Auto Reorder.
2. Later, after purchasing an item . Follow these steps:
- You must have registered on Neocate.com and created an account profile.
- You must have placed a previous order of the product you want to put on the program.
- Sign on to your account and go the Auto Reorders> link on left
side navigation (See Exhibit 3, below).
- Or you can go to My Account > Auto Reorders > Auto Reorders List link (See Exhibit
- Select the order you want to put on Auto Reorder and check the box that says
Enable Auto Reorder (see Exhibit 5, below).
- If you’re unsure of order details, click on the order number link to view order
- Click on View/Edit of the selected order to see Auto Reorder setting details.
This takes you to the Manage Auto Reorder page, where you can change of your settings
(See Exhibit 6, below).
- Click the Update button to finalize your Auto Reorder.