This sweet potato casserole is the perfect side dish to make for your little ones with food allergies. Make it for your own holiday celebration or to take along to any celebrations you might be attending.
2 cups mashed sweet potatoes (pre-cooked, may boil, bake or microwave potatoes with skins on - approximately 4 medium sweet potatoes)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Fleischmans unsalted dairy and casein free margarine
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup organic rice milk
Mix all ingredients together and place in 9 x13” baking dish. Preheat oven to 350°F. Topping:
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup Fleischmans Unsalted Dairy and Casein Free Margarine
- 1/2 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
Mix well and spread on top of casserole. Bake 25 minutes or until golden.
- Protein 0g
- Carbohydrates 16g
- Fat 8g
Makes ~12 servings
Submitted by: Katherine M. Hull
To get more food allergy recipes, be sure to download our new Food Allergy Cookbook!