We get a lot of questions from food allergy families about how to get insurance to cover Neocate products. While some insurance companies do reimburse families for these formulas, navigating the reimbursement process can be very confusing.
At Nutricia, we feel strongly that every family that needs a special nutritional product for medical should have help exploring every option for access and reimbursement or coverage. Getting help with the costs of feeding a child with cow milk, soy and/or protein allergies, or severe digestive issues, can go a long way to helping the whole family feel better.
On the Neocate website we have lots of resources and information that can help you find reimbursement for the medical foods your child needs to thrive. You may be eligible for private insurance coverage, government support and even assistance from us.
We are especially proud of our Nutricia Navigator program! The program assists patients living in United States to obtain insurance coverage for Nutricia products, including Neocate.
So, if you are brand new to Neocate, have had a change in job or insurance, or need help exploring your options, please call 1-800-365-7354 for help with:
- Obtaining prior authorization for any and all Neocate products, including Neocate Syneo, Neocate Infant DHA/ARA, Neocate Junior and Neocate Splash;
- Answering questions regarding claims submissions;
- Helping draft letters of medical necessity;
- Providing instructions on how to correct billing errors;
- Interceding with the insurance company on complex reimbursement matters; and
- Appealing a denied claim.
We're happy to be able to offer this incredible resource to every Neocate family, and look forward to helping every family's journey a little bit simpler.
Read Comments (2)