Halloween is right around the corner and your little ones are probably getting excited about their costumes, class parties and trick-or-treating. And while these can be fun experiences for children, we know that for parents of children with food allergies these events can be more frightening than ghosts and ghouls.
Fortunately, with a little advance planning, you and your little ones can have a safe and spooky Halloween, without the risk of an allergic reaction. Check out some of these blog posts for tips to help you prepare:
- Celebrating Halloween without a Food Allergy Scare
- Halloween with Food Allergies
- Food Allergy Friendly Sweet Treats
- Safe and Spooky Halloween Tips
- Halloween: Focus on the Fun, Not the Food
What are you planning for Halloween? Be sure to share your tips for having a fun and safe Halloween in the comments!