At Neocate we offer a free service to help you find Neocate product access and coverage. This service is called Nutricia Navigator. It helps you do just that, navigate.
The insurance landscape can be an intricate and confusing space. The bad news is that this landscape is getting more and more complex. Unique sets of terms, changing legislature governing medical food, and new private and government-funded health insurance plans are just few of the elements that add to the complexity. The good news is that you don’t have to navigate world of healthcare coverage alone.
Nutricia Navigator provides resources and support to help answer your coverage questions:
- Do I have to pay for out-of-pocket costs?
- My insurance denied product coverage, now what?
- I am on WIC, is Neocate covered?
WE TREAT EACH INQUIRY LIKE FAMILY AND STRIVE TOWARDS THE BEST OUTCOME FOR YOU.
Our Navigator team works with Medicaid, WIC, self-funded plans, commercial insurance, & state mandates. View a quick video that provides an overview of the services the Navigator team provides:
Hear from Michael & Jennifer Derouen from Kingwood, TX on how Nutricia Navigator assisted them to obtain coverage for Neocate after they were at first denied coverage by their insurance company:
How can Navigator Help?
- Contact your insurance plan to verify if you have coverage
- Helps you understand where & how Nutricia products can be covered
- Will assist in appealing denials for Nutricia product coverage through medical necessity support
- Initiates joint calls between you, healthcare teams & insurance companies to guide you through difficult coverage processes
What Makes Nutricia Navigator Service Unique?
The Navigator team will go above and beyond to investigate all possible avenues to help you have the Nutricia product in-hand and make sure all questions have been answered. The Nutricia Navigator service is a piece of a extensive suite of tools and services Neocate offers as part of the Neocate Footsteps program. Learn More.
How to Contact Navigator
There are several ways you can contact our Navigator team, just choose the one that works best for you:
- Email – Send an email to our team NutriciaNavigator@Nutricia.com
- Call – Give a call at 1-800-365-7354 and select option 5 between 10 am – 5 pm ET, Monday- Friday (Se Habla Español)
Our goal is to help every family’s food allergy journey become as simple as possible. Have you been denied coverage for Neocate by your insurance company? We encourage for you to double-check with our Navigator team to see if all possible options have been used up.
If our Navigator team has helped you, please share your experience with others below!