Effective as of January 1, 2017 Before returning any product, you must first obtain a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. An RMA number can be obtained by contacting a Customer Service Representative at 1-800-365-7354 (Mon-Fri, 8:30am – 7:00pm, ET). It is important that the RMA number is clearly written on the outside of the box. We cannot accept returned packages without an RMA number (they will probably be returned to you). You are responsible for arranging shipment of the product back to Nutricia. You may use UPS, FedEx, or any other ground parcel carrier of your choice. If you are returning an item that is defective or shipped in error by the Site, we apologize for your inconvenience. We will reimburse you the delivery costs and the cost to ship the product back to us. For any other return, you are responsible for the original delivery costs and the return shipping expense. Your credit card will be credited back once the product has been received by our warehouse, but a 20% restocking fee will be charged for all product returns, unless it is on conjunction with our 45 Day Satisfaction Guarantee Policy (see more)
In order to receive an RMA:
- Product must have an expiration date greater than 3 (three) months upon receipt at our warehouse.
- All cases must be complete, intact and in good condition.
- Product must be repackaged in an outer box with packing material.
- No additional markings or labels should have been added to the case or product.
- Lot number of returned product must be the same as the lot number originally shipped.