- 2 cups Bob’s Red Mill All Purpose Baking Flour
- 3 tsp gluten-free baking powder
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup Spectrum Organic All Vegetable Shortening
- 5 fl oz rice milk (or Neocate formula)
Stir together flour, baking powder, sugar & salt. Cut in shortening with a fork until fine and mealy. Add rice milk (or Neocate formula) all at once. Pour into a greased 8” pan, sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture and bake at 400°F for 10 to 12 minutes. Serve warm for breakfast.
Nutrition Information Per Recipe*:
- Calories 150
- Protein 2g
- Carbohydrates 17g
- Fat 9g
Makes about 12 servings.
* Nutrition information for recipe using rice milk.
Submitted by: Mary Blackorby
To get more food allergy recipes, be sure to download our new Food Allergy Cookbook!