Holidays and special events tend to include food and spring celebrations are no exception. Whether your family celebrates Easter or Passover, you might be looking for help to ensure that your little one stays safe and enjoys the day. We’ve compiled some tips and food-allergy recipe ideas for today’s post.
Kids with Food Allergies’ offers these awesome guides to celebrating Easter with food allergies:
- Kids with Food Allergies Celebrates Easter (Booklet)
- Celebrating Easter Safely with Food Allergic Children
- Easter Egg Decorating for Children with an Egg Allergy
- Food Allergy Safe Easter Baskets
Also, here are some dyeable ceramic eggs available for kids with egg allergies: https://www.eggnots.com/.
Kids with Food Allergies has some wonderful resources for enjoying an allergy-friendly Passover:
- Celebrating Passover With Food Allergies (Booklet)
- Celebrating Passover when Your Child Has Food Allergies
- Kosher Labeling and Milk or Dairy Allergy
- What Does Kosher for Passover Mean for Food Allergies?
Check out these allergy-friendly Passover recipes provided by Chabad.org.
We also came across this food allergy mom’s blog, Kosher with Food Allergies!
How does your family manage food allergies on Easter or Passover? Please share your tips and recipes!