Need assistance with your order?
Call us: 1-800-NEOCATE. Monday—Friday, 8:30am to 7pm, EST.
Here's how to return something...
Before returning any product, you must first obtain a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. An RMA number can be obtained by contacting a Customer Service Representative at 1-800-365-7354 (M-F, 8:30am to 8pm, EST). It is important that the RMA number is clearly written on the outside of the box. We cannot accept packages without an RMA number (they will probably be returned to you.)
If you paid for the purchase with a credit card, your account will be credited back the amount of the purchase once the product has been received. If you paid with a check or money order, allow 2-4 weeks to receive your refund check from Nutricia North America (providers of Neocate.com) from the time we receive the returned product.
On all product returns, you are responsible for arranging shipment of the product back to Nutricia North America. You may use UPS, FedEx, or any other ground parcel carrier of your choice.
If you are returning an item that is defective or shipped in error by Neocate.com, we apologize for your inconvenience. We will reimburse you the delivery costs and the cost to ship the product back to us. For any other return, you are responsible for the original delivery costs and the return shipping expense.
Terms & Policies:
- Product has an expiration date greater than 3 (three) months.
- All cases are complete, intact and in good condition.
- Product must be repackaged in an outer box with packing material.
- No additional markings or labels have been added to the case or product.
- Lot number of returned product is the same as lot number originally shipped.
- Authorization for return has been granted by Nutricia and the RMA number is visible on the outside of all returned packages.
- A 20% restocking fee will be charged for all product returns.