At Neocate we understand that when children receive a first-time food allergy diagnosis parents and caregivers undoubtedly have a lot of questions. We believe that navigating through the nuances of a food allergy diagnosis should be seamless.
To help parents and caregivers with a first-time diagnosis, we have compiled the following list of food allergy resources:
- Parents of Food Allergic Children
- The Saddleback Church Parents of Children with Food Allergies Support Group
- MOSAIC--Mothers of Severly Allergic Children
- Food Allergy Education Network
- FAST--Food Allergy Support Team
- Food Allergy Research and Education--FARE
- International Association for Food Protein Entercolitis--IAFFPE
- The American Academy of Asthma Allergy and Immunology--AAAI
- The FPIES Foundation
Do you have any other resources you would add to this list?