In honor of Father’s Day on Sunday, we’ve created a list of fun gift ideas for all the dads, grandfather’s and husbands out there celebrating their special day this weekend. From grill accessories to homemade crafts, we’ve included a variety of gifts to compliment a range of personalities. If you need a last minute gift idea check out our picks below!
A Gift Guide for Dad
· The Environmentalist: The Environmentalist Dad is passionate about the environment and has adopted a “go-green” lifestyle. If this sounds like the dad in your life, you may want to consider eco-friendly cooking utensils or gadgets from Core Home. Core Home is a home décor product manufacturer and all of their products are made in a way that minimizes any negative impact on the environment.
· The Sports Fan: For the ultimate sports loving Dad head over to Fanatics.com. Fanatics.com is a popular online retailer of sports merchandise, offering a wide selection of branded collectibles, memorabilia and apparel.
· The Handy Man: We discovered the perfect book for Mr. Fix It. The book titled “Dad's Book of Awesome Projects” includes ideas and instructions for fun do-it-yourself projects for families. The book is available at Barnes & Noble bookstores or online at Amazon.com.
· The Chef: For the Dad who loves to cook, a custom-made apron is a special and ideal gift. It’s simple (and cheap!) to create a personalized apron. First,we suggest buying a plain white linen apron. Then unleash your creativity! Even your little one can help! And if you don’t have time for arts and crafts this weekend, there is always the Call of Duty: Burger Ops Utility Apron!
· The New Dad: Dad’s first Father’s Day?For the newest dads we suggest designing a personalized key chain which he can carry with him to always be reminded of his first Father’s Day. You can view different styles by visiting Etsy.com. Etsy is a social commerce website focused on handmade or vintage items as well as art and craft supplies.
To all of the new Dads out there, we want to know how your little one has changed your life. And for all expert Dads, what is your favorite thing about being a Dad? Leave your responses in the comments section below! On behalf of everyone at Nutricia North America, we want to wish you a Happy Father’s Day!