Are you looking for a quick and easy food allergy-friendly recipe this St. Patrick’s Day? We have the perfect mashed potato recipe your little one is sure to enjoy.
- 4 scoops (18.5 g) Neocate Nutra powder
- 1 medium potato
- ¼ cup chicken brothGreen food coloring (standard food coloring or natural)
- Salt and Pepper (optional)
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil
- Add potato and cook until fork tender; drain
- Mash potato using potato masher, electric beater or fork
- Stir in chicken broth
- Add Neocate Nutra powder to the bowl and fold into the mashed potatoes
- At this point, if you like add salt and pepper to taste
- Mix in green food coloring slowly (1 drop at a time) to create desired color
- Recipe Yields 1 serving
- Calories 230
- Protein 5 g
- Carbohydrates 46 g
- Fat 3.5 g
- Calcium 139 mg
- Vitamin D 1 mcg
- Don’t like chicken broth? Instead try: vegetable broth, beef broth, or reserve some of the water you used to boil the potatoes.
When making this recipe, just be careful to keep the food coloring out of arms reach, your little one might decide everything should be green! We would love to see how you and your family celebrate today, be sure to share pictures of your St. Patrick’s Day treats with us on our Facebook page.
Read Comments (1)