Living with food allergies can be worrisome for families. So when you find the formula that your child tolerates, it is an exciting and anxious time. However, if your insurance states that they will not cover the cost of that formula, it can bring on even more worries to an already stressful situation.
For families looking to obtain product coverage, it can often be overwhelming to speak to insurance companies directly. Insurance companies tend to use terms and phrases not common in our day-to-day conversations. This is where the Nutricia Navigator steps in.
What is Nutricia Navigator?
Nutricia Navigator is a free reimbursement service created to help you find Neocate product access and coverage.
The program was started in 2010 and is available in all 50 US States. Our Navigator team is well versed in the insurance lingo and necessary steps needed to be taken in order to obtain possible coverage. Think of them as the GPS for insurance coverage of Neocate Products.
It is the only service that goes above and beyond to help you gain Nutricia product access and coverage, and will stay by your side until you have the product in-hand and all your questions have been answered.
How Nutricia Navigator Works?
- Helps you understand where & how Nutricia products can be covered.
- Will assist you in appealing denials for Nutricia product coverage by self-funded and fully-funded plans through medical necessity support.
- Will stay by your side until you have the Nutricia product in-hand and all questions have been answered.
- Initiates joint calls between patients, healthcare teams & insurance companies to guide you through difficult reimbursement processes.
- Works with Medicaid, WIC*, self-funded plans, commercial insurance, & state mandates to work towards Nutricia product coverage support.
- And Much More!
If you are wondering if your insurance will cover the cost of Neocate, start by calling the Nutricia Navigator at 1-800-365-7354, option 8, ext 1200 (Se Habla Español). You can also email them at NutriciaNavigator@Nutricia.com.
For additional information, or forms to help you get started with Nutricia Navigator, go to the Navigator’s website.
* WIC = WIC is a registered service mark of the U.S. Department of Agriculture for USDA’s Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children.