This smoothie is a fiber-packed snack that your little ones on Neocate Junior with Prebiotics will love!
- ½ cup prune juice or preferred juice (but prune juice provides an additional source of fiber!)
- ½ cup water
- 1 small banana, sliced and frozen
- 1/4 cup frozen strawberries or your favorite, high-fiber fruit (apples, pears, berries, plums, etc.)
- 2 ice cubes* (unless you use frozen fruit, in which case, you may not need it)
Blend well until ingredients are well-mixed and smooth. Next, add:
- 6 scoops Neocate Junior with Prebiotics
Blend ingredients gently using a low setting on the blender or by mixing with a spoon (you don’t want to blend on high once you’ve added the Neocate powder as this can degrade some of the nutrients)
Pour and serve!
Makes about 12 oz.
Next post: South Dakota Formula Reimbursement News