Rob wrote a great blog post last week about some of the great blogs out there covering food allergies. This week, I thought I would highlight some Facebook pages related to food allergies that you can connect with for helpful information.
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology: Come here for updates about the latest research in allergy/immunology, access to educational tools and publications, and to share your thoughts about current issues in allergy and asthma.
- APFED - The American Partnership for Eosinophilic Disorders: APFED's Facebook page has an active wall where parents of children with eosinophilic disorders often post for support. You can also find updates about new research and relevant events.
- The CURED Foundation: This non-profit foundation is dedicated to those suffering from eosinophilic disorders. Their Facebook page offers information on how to get involved and answers questions from parents about their children's conditions.
- Food Allergy Initiative: FAI is another good resource for up to date allergy news and ways to get involved with fundraising.
- Kids with Food Allergies Foundation: This page has an active wall where parents share their food allergy stories. KWFA provides the latest news on food allergy research and events.
- The Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Network (FAAN): The official FAAN Facebook page provides allergy news, updates on their walks, conferences and summer camps, as well as helpful tips posted by members.
Don't forget you can also become a fan of the Neocate Facebook page - we have a great community of parents who share their food allergy stories and offer support for others! You can ask questions and find the latest news about Neocate and allergies.
Are there any other food allergy-related Facebook pages that we missed? Be sure to share them in the comments!