- 1/2 cup pasta (I use small shells)
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chicken, pre-cooked
- 1/2 cup Vegeniase (www.followyourheart.com)
- 1/2 Tbsp Tofutti Better than Cream Cheese, plain (www.tofutti.com)
- 1/2 Tbsp Tofutti Better than Sour Cream, plain (www.tofutti.com)
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp dill weed
Boil water. Add pasta and cook according to box instructions. Chop veggies and mix in a bowl with chicken. In a separate bowl, mix cream cheese and sour cream with garlicpowder and dill weed. Mix in Vegenaise. Drain pasta and mix all together. Chill in refrigerator for 1 hour before serving.
Nutrition Information Per Serving:
- Calories 10
- Protein 4g
- Carbohydrates 17g
- Fat 24g
Makes 4 servings.
Submitted by: Jessica Snell
To get more food allergy recipes, be sure to download our new Food Allergy Cookbook!
[Image Source: Real Simple]
Read Comments (2)