Celebrating special days like Valentine’s Day can be complicated when you have a child with food allergies. Luckily, there are some wonderful resources to help guide you in ensuring your little one has a fun and safe celebration. We’ve compiled some relevant articles, resources and recipes for today’s post. We hope your family enjoys the day!
- Kids with Food Allergies has created this amazing guide to Valentine’s Day with food allergies. It’s full of ideas, tips, and recipes.
- In 2012, CNN published this article about Valentine’s Day and school safety for children with food allergies. Last year, they published this article about celebrating Valentine’s Day when your valentine has allergies. It’s most geared towards adults with allergies, but many of the tips apply to individuals of all ages.
- Be sure to read this article on keeping your child with food allergies safe on Valentine’s Day.
- AllergicChild.com has this useful guide to food-free Valentine’s Day parties.
- Lastly, here are some of our previous Valentine’s Day blog posts to read over!
Do you have any tips or experiences with celebrating Valentine’s Day with food allergies? Please share!
Photo Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/happykatie/4351011765/sizes/m/